Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Marathon Bucket List

Since I have been running, I have been setting different goals for myself.  As I meet and exceed each goal, it gives me a certain amount of pride and happiness.  Most goals are not easily achievable, which makes the feeling that much better after it is met!  I have a list of marathons that I want to complete one day, and it seems as if it just keeps growing! Ha! 

1. Boston Marathon
2. Big Sur Marathon
3. St. Jude Marathon
4. Mardi Gras Rock n' Roll Marathon
4. NYC Marathon
5. Walt Disney Marathon
6. Marine Corp Marathon
7. Chicago Marathon
8. MS Blues Marathon

What are yours?

1 comment:

  1. I would love to do NYC, Boston and the Goofy Challenge at Disney (13.1 Saturday and 26.2 Sunday) Mardi Gras will be fun too! Hopefully we can meet up on a few of these!

    ReplyDelete